The Indian eCommerce market is growing at a rapid pace. And with the new technology innovation, new opportunities are opening up for small business entrepreneurs. Nowadays, having a small online shop for your own products is possible with really a small capital investment. iTech Media Solution have helped thousands of our satisfied and returning clients experience maximum operational efficiencies, increased return on investment, and reduce operational costs by placing their trust on eCommerce solutions .
WE OFFER FOLLOWING E-COMMERCE SOLUTION
- ECommerce web design and development
- Dynamic B2B and B2C portal development
- Customization of existing eCommerce websites
- ECommerce application development
- Third Party eCommerce application integration
- Features such as user registration and account setup
- Online product catalog, order tracking, and Admin console
- Development and Integration of Business-Specific Applications
- Payment Gateway Integration
- ECommerce application maintenance and support
BENEFITS OF ECOMMERCE SOLUTIONS FOR OUR CLIENTS
Advantage of eCommerce Solution
- Using eCommerce Solutions, organizations can extend their reach to markets.
- ECommerce Solutions reduce costs for creating processes.
- It reduce costs retrieving and managing the paperwork.
- It helps to distributing information by digitization.
- Improved brand image.
- Better customer services.
- Simplification of business processes. Increased productivity of the organization
- 24/7 support to our Clients.
- Customers get power and resources to make informed decision.
- Immediate feedback on products and services.
WE ARE EXPERT IN
WooCommerce is a free eCommerce plugin built for WordPress. The plugin is open sourced and basic functionalities of starting an online store are offered free of cost. However, if you need more advanced features, there are plenty of add-ons which you need to buy.
Yearly 21% of the world’s top 100,000 eCommerce sites built on the Magento platform. You can access a large number of plugins and extensions.
Opencart is an open source CMS for eCommerce. It has one of the easiest to use backends. However, its support systems are not as comprehensive as compared to the other platforms listed.
Shopify is one of the first names that comes to mind when one thinks of an online commerce platform. With 90,000 sites using Shopify, it is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms in India.
osCommerce is a fairly popular platform as well. In addition, it has a huge support base and a very active forum. However, some users find that updates to the platform have not kept up with the times.
Drupal is the second most-used open source website content management system after WordPress. Its seamless integration with Drupal makes creating a blog or forum much more convenient than most other eCommerce content management systems.
PrestaShop is one of the most popular solutions in the e-commerce community. People used it for their own store, Prestashop is open source, supports payment gate ways and you can also extend its functionality with Prestashop Modules.